Friday, November 6, 2009

my new boyf (kidding)


yep that's my new boyf HAHA. he's soooo handsome right? well i'll introduce my new boyf. his name is Cho Kyuhyun, korean singer, he was born in 3 february 1988 (beda 3 hari dari ultah gue looh -,-) member of SUPER JUNIOR, SUPER JUNIOR-M. and SUPER JUNIOR K.R.Y. he's the youngest in super junior (excluding super junior-m, because henry is more younger than him)and one of the vocal leader in super junior. i like him since i saw him on SORRY, SORRY MV. seriously i can't take my eyes of him -___- could this be love? maybe i'm one of his biggest fan. he really really like to play game, especially starcraft. he can recovery fast from busy schedule if he play games! my freaky boyf -,- you have to see him on tv, he's too cute and innocence. i scream when i saw him on SUPER SHOW 1, he makes me forget about my illness that time.. oh my god i'm definitely in love with him, no offense ELF i'm just too in love with him. and maybe some people think this is trashy or cheesy or WHATEVER i just love kyuhyun and other members, including henry and zhoumi (in my opinion they were super junior members too) saranghaeyo kyuhyun oppa! wish you all the best :)

No comments: