Monday, August 17, 2009

our memories (Y)

hi! it's been so long since my last post. now, i want to tell my memories with my first love xD

well, i fell in love for the first time when i was 8 years old. he's my classmates in school. he's really kind and like to helps me.

one day my friend told me that he likes me. surprise to hear that news -.- a couple days later he send me a message and then often calls me.

one day he asked me:
H: cowo G: gue H: are you in relationship?
G: no
H: i don't believe you
G: i swear to god
H: if you lie to me you will die
G: yeah yeah whatever

well, i think he's jealous because my friends was joking about me and my senior. still in the same day he send me a message..

H: hey, are you busy?
G: no, why?
H: i want to tell you something..

lanjut nanti aja deh ya, capek gua HAHA

No comments: